Otodus

Commendable
Jun 17, 2019
Hello everyone, recently I purchased a bundle to play around /fix up some Atari and Commodore computers, and among them there was an Atari XC1411 monitor. This is a rare prototype "sample" monitor that supposedly was for show at CES Las Vegas in 1985 (no clue why it's all the way nearly on the other side of the country). I was just curious what a ballpark value might fetch for this as it's in extremely good condition. Any ideas?
Photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/yJGR7ZZkNj2B9Abv8

Ralston18

Titan
And the monitor still works?

About all you can do is go online and look to see if anyone else is selling similar monitors from that era.

Then just list it via ebay and wait. Someone may make an offer. Or if you are lucky there will be competing bids.

Otodus

Commendable
Jun 17, 2019
And the monitor still works?

About all you can do is go online and look to see if anyone else is selling similar monitors from that era.

Then just list it via ebay and wait. Someone may make an offer. Or if you are lucky there will be competing bids.
It still works, yes, but it has problems from what I know. I hope to get it fully fixed up and possibly show it off at any future vintage computer conventions like VCFMW if it still happens this year. There's not really much I can compare to as every monitor varies, and this being a prototype from a popular brand makes it difficult for me to know how much value it has. I was just curious so I thought I'd ask.