ATI SUXORS

"BWAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!11one!" <adgdag@agd.com> wrote in message news:<1YFmc.11906$A27.9832@fed1read06>...
> BWHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Mmm.. I expected more script kiddy talk..but oh well.. I guess this
time your swallow existance didn't have more to mention!

Issn't there a possibility to never let those kids in here again?

"Haggi20" <Haggi20@gmx.de> wrote in message news:<c7g46t$sp$00$1@news.t-online.com>...
> Issn't there a possibility to never let those kids in here again?
>
> "Dark Avenger" <superxml@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > "BWAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!11one!" <adgdag@agd.com> wrote in message
> >> BWHAHAHAHAHAHHA
> >
> > Mmm.. I expected more script kiddy talk..but oh well.. I guess this
> > time your swallow existance didn't have more to mention!

Newsgroups..most are unmoderated. As they say..if you can't stand the
heat stay out of the kitchen.

And it's a nice sport to play with trolls, last troll champion ships
we got as far as 600 trolls in ONE basket!

Sad Twat.