Question b450 tomahawk max motherboard not booting up.

Apr 25, 2020
I had recently purchased MSI B450 Tomahawk Max motherboard. I am using ryzen 5 2600. Pc was running complete smoothly. Some days earlier when i was playing a game, suddenly pc screen freezed and pc restarted again,but pc did not boot up. motherboadrd backplate red light became blue/cyan and ez debug led stucked on DRAM part. I think that may be it was a RAM problem.so,i changed the RAM and used other RAM. now CPU led in ez debug became red and machine is not booting up and also backplate blue light is present. Please help me sir.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Dram light can indicate problem with ram not seated properly. CPU light can be due to power such as the CPU 12v plug to the motherboard or PSU (if modular) not connected properly.

Check ram is seated firmly and latches on both sides of the dimm slot are locked in. And check PSU cables/connections.

Apr 25, 2020
Dram light can indicate problem with ram not seated properly. CPU light can be due to power such as the CPU 12v plug to the motherboard or PSU (if modular) not connected properly.

Check ram is seated firmly and latches on both sides of the dimm slot are locked in. And check PSU cables/connections.
RAM is seated properly. and plugged the cpu 12V plug properly. when i use 1 ram then CPU led on in ez debug led part. and when use two ram then DRAM led turned on.but backlight still being blue/cyan in both cases.