Jun 19, 2024
Hey, i've been noticing a really poor anti aliasing in the past few months in every game i play. Probably it was here before but i didn't really notice since i was playing the games in lower settings and was expecting that, but I replaced every part but the gpu and now i notice this issue in every single game i play. I already tried to resinstall my gpu drivers with ddu, reinserted my gpu, tried a different hdmi cable and monitor and nothing solved it.
My pc specs are:
R5 5600X
RX6600XT
G.Skill Kit 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz Ripjaws V Black CL16
Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite V2
Corsair RM750
My bios is American Megatrends International LLC. Version: FC Date: 03/24/2023
View: https://imgur.com/a/9nNwy3j

Last edited:
Hey they,

What kind of monitor do you run? Make and model? List the rest of your PC specs, ioncluding mobo, PSU and exact model ram.

Are all your system drivers up to date? GPU drivers too? What bios is running on the mobo? You can use CPU-z to determine which bios you have.

Jun 19, 2024
Hey they,

What kind of monitor do you run? Make and model? List the rest of your PC specs, ioncluding mobo, PSU and exact model ram.

Are all your system drivers up to date? GPU drivers too? What bios is running on the mobo? You can use CPU-z to determine which bios you have.
My monitor is a lg mp59g. My ram is G.Skill Kit 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz Ripjaws V Black CL16, motherboad Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite V2 and psu is a corsair rm750. Yes my drivers are up to date and my bios is American Megatrends International LLC. Version FC Date 03/24/2023