Derbixrace

Distinguished
May 26, 2008
hey guys, im having a strange problem that is probably caused by a virus of some sort because this started happening after i deleted some viruses with Avira Antivir.

everytime at windows startup i get an error: "CRTCMediaController: msnmsgr.exe - bad image

c:\windows\system32\hid.dll either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support."

but messenger works anyway :S

only 2 of my games work and i have like 10 atleast.

when i try to start a game it says the same thing (farcry2.exe - bad image hid.dll blabla...) and the game wont work

then i try to start Trackmania and i again get (tmforever.exe - bad image avifil32.dll blabla..) and the game wont work

some games just says that they stopped working and some games just doesnt answer like i never tryed to start them

so PLEASE help me it has been like this for about two weeks now and i have tried to fix it in many ways (malwarebytes, hijackthis, system file checker etc..) cant really remember everything i tried :)

thanks,

Derbixrace