Question Bad Performance in games

May 5, 2024
Hi to whoever reads this!

For a little while now, around a month or so my PC when playing games has been incredibly poor when they use to run really well, I am fairly new to PC's in general so forgive me if I don't add enough information that you guys might possibly need to help me!

Processor: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400F 2.50 GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
windows 11

I also use NVIDIA control panel and RAZER CORTEX, i have gone online and used all the "recommend" settings etc etc but to no avail!

In a game called 'FIVEM' i use to get 100-110 fps all the time, for months and months it was amazing, then for the last month of so its been going between 30-50 fps it has become incrediblly annoying and has put me off gaming in general!

Please help, literally any advice or tips would be amazing!! If you need more information etc let me know!

May 5, 2024
Hi , so this didnt help... it made it worse if anythhing ahah my fps just dropped another 10ish fps, im now sitting around 30 fps on fivem! its so frustrating because i got 90 plus before

May 5, 2024
I have ran a scan and it says its all good also no i haven't installed any games for like 3 months and this has only started happening around a month ago