Basic (workstation??) card for 4K TV used for photo editing.

So I got an AMD FX chip, MB and RAM for next to nothing and getting a LG UK6300 free from a phone promotion, so to up my photo editing, I'm going to make a dedicated PC apart from my gaming one and use the 4K TV for it. I use Photoshop, Lightroom and Premiere, all which can benefit from GPU acceleration.

I don't want to spend much on a GPU, maybe $200 CDN. The TV supports 4K, HDR, 4:4:4 chroma over HDMI, which a consumer level card would handle. Otherhand, a workstation card would probably give better driver support for the above app's, but they only ever come with displayport which from what I've read doesn't work with HDR over DP->HDMI adapters.

That said, I'm not watching movies on it, it will be for photo editing only really, so I don't know if the HDR or 4:4:4 matter.

I've never had a workstation card, so I'm not sure if it's worth it, and if I need the 4:4:4 or HDR with photo work.

Any suggestions?

You want to be using rgb so you don't even want to be using 4:4:4. It's rgbw subpixel which is another reason not to use it for those uses. There will be so many artifacts on pc, Indiana Jones will raid it. Driver support is not really a concern other than 10 bit support. It may say it's 10 bit but it's standard gamut. It's fake hdr10. Standard gamut and almost 1100:1 contrast. That's sdr. Manufacturers can slap on an hdr label all they want but it doesn't make it hdr. Premiere makes more sense to have more performance. I don't see a reason for a workstation card and multiple reasons not to use that tv for those uses.

I wll have another Asus fairly calibrated 1080p monitor connected that I have set to give good color that translates well across devices, but I want a big 4K screen for the screen real estate, and to have lots of tool bars opens, etc. My Asus screen will still be my proofing screen to view video in full 1080p and my photos in the same.

So just get a consumer level card and call it a day?