BenQ RL2455 Concern

RamjoTejada

Honorable
Oct 1, 2012
Hi guys, i have this monitor, Benq RL2455, and i cannot adjust the hue and saturation because it is greyed out. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Im using HDMi on a PS4 console. Please help. Kinda desperate for solutions. Thanks!

only certain profiles allow you to change certain options. Go through each profile and look for the features that show up! i use dual link dvi and both hue and saturation are also disabled for me.!

even your monitors manuals says BenQ RL2455HM User Manual: Save Settings Menu

''Available menu options may vary depending on the input sources, functions and settings. Menu
options that are not available will become grayed out''

RamjoTejada

Honorable
Oct 1, 2012

What is your monitor?
Its really frustrating. The monitor is great but it lacks color, i need that Saturation setting.

''Personally, I stuck with the RTS 1 mode, as it is the factory default and can be customized. You are able to control the black eQualizer, color temperature, hue, and saturation in this mode as well. Some modes such as sRGB prevent you from making several picture adjustments, as sRGB is typically the “out of the box” mode to resemble D65. The color temperature controls allow you to individually tweak RGB values to your liking, which is a useful feature if you’re looking to calibrate the display with a colorimeter''

http://www.displaylag.com/benq-rl2455hm-professional-gaming-monitor-review/#prettyPhoto

can you try another mode than sRGB?

RamjoTejada

Honorable
Oct 1, 2012

Are you able to change hue and saturation?

Sindonesia

Reputable
Dec 10, 2014

Have you found a fix? I can't figure it out either.

thingom pari

Reputable
Jun 27, 2014
for pc users with hdmi cable go to nvidia control panel and go to change resolution and change the RGB to YCbCr444 and the hue and saturation should appear on the monitor options idk about ps4

jase12354

Commendable
Nov 11, 2016

Ive exactly same model cant change hue or saturation use a hdmi device because hue and saturation is for analog input only change to analog dvi port can buy dvi to hdmi connecters dvi doesnt have audio use a hifi what as mic socket or aux audio jack leads are cheap dont shop in currys for audio jack lead can by from pound store dvi to hdmi are cheap via amazzon or ebay