Bent pins on LGA1155

Xmad

Honorable
Apr 25, 2013
Ok, so a few months ago i built up a new rig: i5 2500k and asrock fatal1ty performance
3 months(ish?) later the PC started booting normally, but it was booting in safe mode until it didnt boot at all. I went to an IT shop. As he didn't have a LGA1155 motherboard he couldn't test the CPU to see if something is wrong with it, therefore i RMA'd both processor and motherboard. They said that motherboard cpu pins were bent which was not true at all, so i bought a new motherboard and it is still the same(it freezes at windows logo). Now i went to another IT shop and they tested both CPU and motherboard. Motherboard was fine, but CPU wasn't, so i bought a new motherboard, but it has only a pin sliiiigtly bent(only a little bit, hardly noticeable).
Now im thinking, if all the pins don't make perfect contact with the CPU, is there a chance to fry it? I have to mention that the pins don't touch eachother. Also, how could i fix it? It isn't a big issue if you ask me, but as i am not experienced with this i really don't wanna go for it myself. Also, if i go to an IT shop, is there a chance to fix it?
Also, the processor im thinking of buying is i5 3570k, but if i receive negative answers i will think about it again.

Xmad

Honorable
Apr 25, 2013
Ok so, is there a chance to fix it? If so, is it THAT difficult? I repeat that the bent pin is hardly noticeable. Also it has to be dead centered? Or just touch that golden square on the processor? Also if it is a bit higher than the others, if it goes into normal position when i insert the cpu, will it work?