[SOLVED] Bequiet! Silent Wings 3 vs Noctua NF-F12

Mar 21, 2019
So in short I'm looking for silent 120mm fans (2) for my radiator.
Not sure which one of these to choose because of there is rather conflicting statements about each in some places.
Officially according to website stats the Silent Wings should be a db or two quieter than the Noctua ones and according to some reviews aswell,
but there are some reviews and users that say the opposite.
Im lost, would appreciate any advise.

Solution
If your going to be putting them onto radiators i would recommend the Be Quiet PWM High Speed. The fans get pretty chocked if you dont use high speed. They are pretty much inaudible up to 1800rpm. they max out at 2200. the PWM just gives you that best option between performance and low noise. Then if your CPU hits like 85c+ just rack it up to full power until it drops . Also the Noctua are stil F*** ugly to look at.

Knowlesi__16

Reputable
Jul 1, 2016
If your going to be putting them onto radiators i would recommend the Be Quiet PWM High Speed. The fans get pretty chocked if you dont use high speed. They are pretty much inaudible up to 1800rpm. they max out at 2200. the PWM just gives you that best option between performance and low noise. Then if your CPU hits like 85c+ just rack it up to full power until it drops . Also the Noctua are stil F*** ugly to look at.

Solution