Question Best case fan speed configuration

Jan 13, 2019
I have a Corsair 780t case with 2 140mm fans in the front and a 120mm fan at the bottom for intake, a 140mm rear fan and a 280mm AIO rad fans at the top for exhaust. All fans except the radiator ones are high airflow dc fans with ~1150 max prm.
I have an overclocked 6850k as a cpu (so the fans are pretty noisy while it is on load).

My question is: what is the best way to configure those case fans speeds for slightly positive/neutral pressure, top performance and adequate noise levels? How to balance the intake/exhaust fans speed?

Thanks in advance

Ralston18

Titan
No offense intended but overall "best" is subjective.

Very likely that the configuration will require trade-offs of some sort.

The first concern is that all of the fans together do indeed meet or otherwise comply with the applicable manufacturer requirements regarding temperatures, pressures, and airflows.

The second concern is noise level however you define "adequate". Or acceptable as the case may be.

Top performance (overclocking) may indeed be noisier. But the system may be cooled within specs and perform to some gaming standards such as fps.

If the first concern is met and the second is not - maybe new fans ($) in some combination may resolve or otherwise balance it all out.

TRENDING THREADS