Question Best case for my build

lirancoh85

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2012
Hi there,

Looking for the best case (airflow, noise, features and looks) for my build.

My build is :
i7-9700k
gigabyte auros pro
corsair dominator platinum 32gb (8gbx4) with dominator rgb airflow
MSI Sea Hawk 1080gtx (water cooled with a single radiator)
Corsair H115i OR NZXT Kraken x62 (Didn't Buy yet)
Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB
Corsair MP300 480GB
SAMSUNG 860 EVO SSD
Crucial MX500 240GB SSD
Seagate 2TB HDD
Seasonic m12 ll Evo 850W

Originally, I was thinking of something like Phanteks p600s OR Fractal R6

But now I have some doubts because of triple radiator (dual for cpu cooler and single for the gpu)

Should I get a full tower ? Or i can get a good airflow with a MID tower even though the multiple radiator ?

Many thanks

Lutfij

Titan
Last edited:

lirancoh85

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2012
You mean UK pounds, right? :)

I'd look at the Fractal Define Meshify C
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/frac...ower-case-white-tempered-glass-ca-07l-fd.html

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/frac...ase-black-light-tempered-glass-ca-080-fd.html

but they're out of stock on Overclocker.co.uk. With your components, that case should do just fine. You could also source a Fractal AIO to keep it a Fractal-Design affair. If you haven't purchased the PSU yet, you can also look at Fractal-Design's Ion+ PSU's.

Thanks for that.

I would be able to fit a triple radiator for the CPU & Single radiator for the GPU with some decent airflow with that case ?

Lutfij

Titan
Yeah, I'd pass on them. You're fine with the fans on the AIO's. If you want to maximize the performance from your AIO's, you could ad a second, matched fan to the radiators but then you'd have to purchase a PWM splitter to deal with the 8 fans set in push/pull i.e pull fan<radiator<pull fan

Arrow show the direction of airflow

lirancoh85

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2012
Yeah, I'd pass on them. You're fine with the fans on the AIO's. If you want to maximize the performance from your AIO's, you could ad a second, matched fan to the radiators but then you'd have to purchase a PWM splitter to deal with the 8 fans set in push/pull i.e pull fan<radiator<pull fan

Arrow show the direction of airflow

That's something I actually thought about, wasn't sure it will fit in mid tower case.

BTW you meant 6 fans, right ?

Regarding the PWM Splitter, do you mean something like that:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rayibuir-Splitter-Computer-Extension-Converter/dp/B07NW4PVMC/ref=sr_1_6?crid=HG4C7C5UIK30&keywords=pwm+fan+splitter&qid=1566740464&s=gateway&sprefix=pwm+,aps,230&sr=8-6

Lutfij

Titan
6 on the CPU's AIO and 2 on the GPU's AIO. No I didn't mean 6 fans. That means either matching the fans that are on the AIO's or buying 5 more fans that are on the Celsius s36. You're going to need an 8 way PWM fan splitter for the sake of redundancy. I think we should forgo this route because it's getting hair quite easily. For now, just get the system built.

Oh, I forgot to mention the R6, Meshify S2 does come with a splitter at the back of the case.

lirancoh85

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2012
6 on the CPU's AIO and 2 on the GPU's AIO. No I didn't mean 6 fans. That means either matching the fans that are on the AIO's or buying 5 more fans that are on the Celsius s36. You're going to need an 8 way PWM fan splitter for the sake of redundancy. I think we should forgo this route because it's getting hair quite easily. For now, just get the system built.

Oh, I forgot to mention the R6, Meshify S2 does come with a splitter at the back of the case.

Will do!
@Lutfij Thanks mate

TRENDING THREADS