[SOLVED] Best free DVD burning software for Windows 10?

mallomar

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2013
I want to make copies of some of my home-burned DVDs (photos, videos, etc.). I have a relatively new Win 10 desktop PC, and haven't used the DVD drive at all yet. (I don't even know if burning software is included in the OS, but in general I'm not crazy about MS's built-in programs.

On my old Win 7 computer, I used something called Imgr or Imgburn or something like that. It worked fine. But I wanted to get some suggestions for Win 10 burning software.

Something easy to use would be best. My brain is old.

TIA.

Solution
imgburn is still all you need for basic data burning.

anything more and you start getting into menu's and other extra features. but so long as imgburn still does what you need then it is still the "best" program to use. i still use power iso myself for basic disk burning when i happen to do it (been a few years now really but never know...)

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
imgburn is still all you need for basic data burning.

anything more and you start getting into menu's and other extra features. but so long as imgburn still does what you need then it is still the "best" program to use. i still use power iso myself for basic disk burning when i happen to do it (been a few years now really but never know...)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS