Status
Not open for further replies.

hatman5700

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
Hi all,
I just dumped a lot of money into a new souped up gaming rig, and now I want to complete the picture by buying a new GAMING THRONE :D

Does anyone have any recommendations or links to guides on buying the best PC Chairs for gaming (Desks too?)

Desk ? I guess it depends on what you want to put on your desk. I prefer to keep the tower on top of the desk , that way it gets good air flow. Those places where you slide the case into a hole can restrict the air flow some what. So a 5' desk would give you room for that.
A chair is totaly a personal choice and there are many to choose from. I found that Office Maxx has a huge selection of asll types and sizes. You do want to look at the ratings of the chair to see what you can use for the amount of time that you spend in it each day. Leather is always a good choice.

Jul 1, 2018
The question of what's the best gaming chair is very ambiguous in my opinion. It all depends on your needs. What body size are you? What is your budget? What material do you prefer? and so on. What I will tell you is to get a popular brand, the likes of DXRacer and AKRacing. Second, don't be too stingy with the money. But there's one thing that always prevails, the mantra of you get what you pay for. Don't be duped into buying these $100 gaming chairs. A good gaming chair will cost you an average of $250 onwards!

USAFRet

Titan

I hope, that now 5 years later...the OP is still not sitting on a lawn chair.
Please don't necro old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.