[SOLVED] Best software to backup a WIndows 10 PC?

altros55

Honorable
Aug 20, 2015
Hello,

I am trying to backup my Windows 10 PC, but I keep receiving an error when I try to use the built in Windows backup feature.
The progress gets to 98% and never completes, I have tried numerous fixes to get past this error, but nothing so far has worked. It always stops right before completing.
Can anyone suggest any good 3rd party software that I can use so I can finally back up my PC.

Thank you in advance!

Solution
Hello,

I am trying to backup my Windows 10 PC, but I keep receiving an error when I try to use the built in Windows backup feature.
The progress gets to 98% and never completes, I have tried numerous fixes to get past this error, but nothing so far has worked. It always stops right before completing.
Can anyone suggest any good 3rd party software that I can use so I can finally back up my PC.

Thank you in advance!
I use Macrium Reflect for this.

But...halting at 98% needs to be investigated.

USAFRet

Titan
Hello,

Thank you in advance!

Solution

altros55

Honorable
Aug 20, 2015
Hello,
Thank you for responding. It does not display any error information, the progress bar just stops at 98% and never completes. I have left it over night, and there was just no progress past this point.

altros55

Honorable
Aug 20, 2015

Thank you for the reply. I have tried investigating what the issue could be, but have not found any solutions that have worked.
I will look into Macrium Reflect, thank you for the suggestion.