better mouse pointer movement with new rdp client ??

Hi there,
Microsoft says that with the new version of remote desktop client (5.2.3970)
and a released hotfix and also with a registry modification, the mouse
movement would be much more smooth. I get the new client but I couldn't
reach the hotfix... Is there a site to download this hotfix because I
couldn't find it on microsoft.com ...
Relevant article was Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 831172 . Thanks for
any response.
--
Serhan BAKIR

As the KB article tells you, this hotfix is not available for
general download. Just phone Microsoft Support and ask for the
specific hotfix. If you don't ask any other support questions
during the same call, you will get the hotfix mailed to you
without any costs.

Hotfixes are seldom open downloads for good reasons:
after developing it, Microsoft has to perform extended testing to
make sure it doesn't break anything, and thus prefer that people
only get it if it is critical for them.
Forcing people to call to get the patch also helps Microsoft to
track who has it, as well as to see how many of those people who
obtain the fix call back to get further support when the patch
doesn't help.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT