[BFG] Box set, Chaos cruisers

OK, I already put together the Imperial cruisers, and bought a bunch of
Space Marine ships for my main fleet. Now, the question is what to do
with the Chaos ships. Which classes should I make that will be useful
for the Cruiser Clash scenario, or other small games?

Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
> what to do with the Chaos ships. Which classes should I make that
> will be useful for the Cruiser Clash scenario, or other small games?

I'd build 2 fast Slaughters, 1 Carnage, and 1 Devastation or Styx
carrier. This gives a hard hitting bunch of ships with adequate air cover.

\-|-/