Big Sticker Art. Any Links ?

I just got done putting on Galaga sticker side art. Came out pretty
good, but does/has anyone done a how-to on this ?
It must take some awesome skill to put on full side art by yourself.
(or even with help)
Like overlays, you really only get ONE SHOT to get it on right.

Just wondering.......

-Rik

It's quite easy. I use a lot of Windex to soak down the area for the decal
and then place the decal. You can then move it around on the cabinet to
position it properly and squeegee out the Windex. After about 48 hours the
decal completely dries on in the correct position and there are no kinks or
air bubbles.