[SOLVED] Bios mod or similar bios

Feb 3, 2020
I have a core 2 quad q9400 on an HP IPIEL-A motherboard (rev. 1.03) with an AMI BIOS, and I’m looking for a modded BIOS or a similar (non-OEM) bios that’ll run on my board, allowing me to overclock my cpu, and possibly adjust my ram timings. It’s only DDR2, and I’m trying to run R6: Siege on this rig (R9270X gpu). Im looking into upgrading but it’s gonna be several months before I can afford to do so, and as such, I need to squeeze every bit of performance I can out of my current hardware. Can ANYONE help, or at least point me in the right direction? Thank you so much for your time

To make it clear, i currently bounce between 32-59fps, and my GPU is barely being touched, whereas my CPU is constantly running about 85%-98%, never below 2.0 gHz, and I’ve got 6GB of DDR2 in the board

Solution
Google hasn't heard of this version of the motherboard. Odds are you have an -LA or -LA3
Best place for that kind of thing is Bios-mods.com but being a really old board, there isn't likely to me much help for it.