Question BIOS not displaying - Gigabyte B550M DS3H

May 29, 2022
My PC works fine if I boot it normally. But whenver I try to access the BIOS or the UEFI, it does not display it. My PC is still running but there is no display at all as if the monitor is turned off . I already tried resetting the BIOS by removing the CMOS battery and putting it back in after 5 mins., still no good.

My PC works fine if I boot it normally. But whenver I try to access the BIOS or the UEFI, it does not display it. My PC is still running but there is no display at all as if the monitor is turned off . I already tried resetting the BIOS by removing the CMOS battery and putting it back in after 5 mins., still no good.
How are you entering BIOS/UEFI? I've had difficulty 'catching' the BIOS screen by hitting the del key on my keyboard from time to time. Another way is to launch into it from within Windows:

Last edited:
May 29, 2022
How are you entering BIOS/UEFI? I've had difficulty 'catching' the BIOS screen by hitting the del key on my keyboard from time to time. Another way is to launch into it from within Windows:

For the BIOS I spam del key the moment it boots up. For UEFI, I shift click the restart and then click UEFI Firmware settings in the blue menu.

May 29, 2022
I fixed it. What I did is I took off my hard drives first then boot up my pc. I was able to view the BIOS screen finally. After I did some changes in the settings, I turn off my pc then put the hard drives back in. I was able to access my BIOS whenever I want to.