devin93

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2011
Whenever i boot up skyrim firstly when the menu pops up the text appears fine but all i see in the backround is blue, and when i load up the game it runs fine but again a few details just show up as blue (i assumed a texture issue) for example the king of the rebelion guy, whenever i look at him whatever he is wearing plus whatever is covering his mouth is just blue, no textures.

anyway the major problem is that the game gets to the point where the first person is about to be beheaded and that woman (not specific i know) says something along the lines of prays for the prisoners and she gets to the word beloved (last word of the first line) then the game doesn't freeze but she stops talking and the game doesn't progress any further, i know my PC can run Skyrim ( on min graphics, but its above min requirment) so can someone please advise?

also i bought it on steam so if i have to reinstall i can do very easily and i suspect something went wrong during install but id rather aviod that if possible.

crewton

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2011
I'd update your graphics drivers if not done already. The point where it freezes a dragon should show up so perhaps some of your data was corrupted and a fresh install would help.