Question Black Screen after plug Hard disk and bad sector?

Nov 6, 2020
hello friends i had a DVR device for security cams but we did not use it so i use the hard disk in that for my pc the mode of hard disk is:
ST 1000 Vm002 from seagate 1TB and 5200RPM
everything was ok i downloading on it installing heavy game and there was no problem but i was curious to know the detail of my hard so i installed crystal disk app then i saw that my SSD and WD hard statu are good and health is 100% but my seagate hard is caution and it shows S.M.A.R.T massge
i post it on a forum and some said that your hard disk is probley a second hand hard but you may Low level format it to fix the problem i had about 500GB data on it so i tried to move them to my WD hard but it failed so i left it and one day later i turn on my pc and booting to windows took about 5minutes i went to file manager and everything was lag the icon of my seagate hard disk was disapeared i tried to format it but it failed windows stoped working i could not even shutdown or restart i turned off pc from power button and turn on again this time was diffrent it was black screen and i could not see anything i pressed CTRL+ALT+DEL and then task manager my ssd witch windows is on it was 0% also my WD hard disk was 0% but seagate hard was 100% it happend again and again someone experienced in that forum told me thet your hard disk is lost unplug it if you dont want to break other parts of system
dont have any advice that how i can fix this hard?
i dont have any other pc i tried with another sata cable it was same my PSU is fine it is 650W 80+ gold i run a 5500xt and 9100f and a z370 mainboard perfectly so i dont think power be the problem

Nov 6, 2020
sound like the hdd failed. remove it
i did it i found a tool that can format the disk when booting with a bootable usb drive
Thanks for Downloading MiniTool Partition Wizard Free
this is the tool is this safe to use?
and one more thing why do u think it happend im 100% that i did not phisical damage on hard the only bad thing i think i did is i creat and merg partitions too much with AOMEI Partitin assistent