Question Black screen and GPU fans maxed

Sep 11, 2020
Hi, I have had this problem with my pc where it will black screen and my gpu fans will max out. Ive almost tried everything to fix it. I have cleaned my gpu, swapped gpus, swapped hard drives, and even switched my ram around. Switching the ram around actually made the hiatus longer from when it would happen. I honestly cant pin point what causes it. Like when I was in the bios switching the booting priority when i was swapping hard drives, it did it(black screen, max gpu fax).

The only thing left that could be the problem is the motherboard and I guess the power supply. Both of these are new by the way. Everything in the goddamn computer is new. Thats why I thought it was a hard drive issue since it was the only thing that wasnt new. But since it happens on the new hdd I am completely out of ideas, besides a new motherboard. I dont want to go through all that trouble without asking for another opinion. So here i am, thanks.

EDIT: Also found a capacitor in the bottom of my case. Looks like it broke off my motherboard when i was shifting some stuff around. Could it really be whats causing my issues??

SPECS:
GPU: EVGA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER
CPU: INTEL CORE I7-9700K
MB: MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS
PSU: CORSAIR RM 1000x
Then just 2 sticks of corsair 8g ram.

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
You shouldn't be finding bits missing from the motherboard.

The PC Posts OK? Got a motherboard spoeaker attached to it?

And loads Windows?

And you tried another GPU?
Have you tried your GPU in another PC?

Have you tried another monitor cable?

Have you reinstalled or updated your GPU drivers?