Question Black Screen On PC PLS help!

Oct 20, 2022
The reason why I started writing on this forum is that I am tired of solving problems of my PC.

About a month ago I bought a PC from an unnamed bazaar
The PC was fine for a month after the purchase (that's a record), then strange things started happening.
The first suspicious thing was in Windows events, it kept showing me Power-Kernel event 41, but I solved it by changing the disk settings in Windows.
The PC worked for about 3 weeks and then, one fine day, it started to freeze, first not so often and then very often, until it culminated in the PC freezing at start-up and continuing to reset.
Until the PC could not be started.

I gave it to the guys for repair.
The guys found out that the PSU is faulty
So the guys changed the PSU, tested all the components and the PC was like new
Well, I told myself that nothing could happen, but unfortunately, a week after the PC repair, I was playing GTA 5 when my computer froze
The computer froze in such a way that nothing could be done, no commands, nothing.
So I did a hard reset and the PC didn't boot anymore
When I turn on the PC for a second, the RGB keyboard flashes and nothing happens.
The diode that diagnoses the power on the top of the PC does not light up. But PC fans are spinning and RGB working . But keyboard leds not working
I don't want to waste money on repairs anymore.
Can you explain to us what the problem is? I'm already seriously tired and annoyed to keep solving problems with this PC set.

My PC components
I9-11900KF
Asus Tuf RTX 3070
Asus prime 590-P WIFI
16 GB of RAM
PSU: Gigabyte 750W gold Plus

sorry for any mistakes, I'm new here

Last edited:

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
The reason why I started writing on this forum is that I am tired of solving problems of my PC.

About a month ago I bought a PC from an unnamed bazaar
The PC was fine for a month after the purchase (that's a record), then strange things started happening.
The first suspicious thing was in Windows events, it kept showing me Power-Kernel event 41, but I solved it by changing the disk settings in Windows.
The PC worked for about 3 weeks and then, one fine day, it started to freeze, first not so often and then very often, until it culminated in the PC freezing at start-up and continuing to reset.
Until the PC could not be started.

I gave it to the guys for repair.
The guys found out that the PSU is faulty
So the guys changed the PSU, tested all the components and the PC was like new
Well, I told myself that nothing could happen, but unfortunately, a week after the PC repair, I was playing GTA 5 when my computer froze
The computer froze in such a way that nothing could be done, no commands, nothing.
So I did a hard reset and the PC didn't boot anymore
When I turn on the PC for a second, the RGB keyboard flashes and nothing happens.
The diode that diagnoses the power on the top of the PC does not light up. But PC fans are spinning and RGB working . But keyboard leds not working
I don't want to waste money on repairs anymore.
Can you explain to us what the problem is? I'm already seriously tired and annoyed to keep solving problems with this PC set.

My PC components
I9-11900KF
Asus Tuf RTX 3070
Asus prime 590-P WIFI
16 GB of RAM
PSU: Gigabyte 750W gold Plus

sorry for any mistakes, I'm new here
It should have a warranty, let them fix it..

Oct 20, 2022
It should have a warranty, let them fix it..
It's aprobably PSU. I found out because Gigabyte GP-P750GM are very problematic PSU. I will probably go to the Corsair 850W.I took the GPU out of the case and took out the bios flashlight for a while. Asus boards are automatically blocked when a malfunction or loss occurs.