Question Black screen on start up ?

Oct 22, 2021
Hi guys im struggling with my pc that I built 2 years ago, its been running perfectly fine. Specs:
Ryzen 5 2600x
Asus Tuf B450m-plus gaming
Xpg 16gb ddr4 3000
Evga 500 br
2tb hdd and 120gb ssd

Originally i had 120gb ssd but decided to upgrade it because it didnt have enough space so i upgraded it to adata 240gb and it worked for a while and then sometimes when i boot up my pc, it would show the windows logo and then it would be a blank screen. I had a method of hard shutting down my pc several times before i get lucky and the pc actually loads into my account and asks me for my password but then a week ago it booted up to a black screen saying " a disk read error o curred" and so i think the ssd died and ive mailed the ssd to adata to fix/rma and ive been using my old 120gb ssd thats working fine and has no problems apart from not having enough space.

Well today the computer just refuses to boot up and ive checked the bios , the bios would automatically put the 2tb hdd as the priority boot up drive which caused it to load into a black screen but i changed that already to the ssd and its still booting to a black screen. Theres one telltale sign that i know when the pc would boot up correctly is when the screen says "please press f2 or DEL to enter UEFI BIOS settings" if the letters were big it would boot into a black screen but if the letters were small it would boot up correctly. Unfortunately it keeps booting up to a black screen today and i dont know whats wrong with the pc, im suspecting the motherboard. Ive tried replugging the ssd wires already. Thanks and please help. Sorry for the long txt.

Oct 22, 2021
Try removing the motherboard battery, while the pc is unplugged. Wait 30 seconds then reinstall the battery and power on the pc. What happens?
Hi thanks for the suggestion, i tried it and im not sure if it works or not because a few minutes after i posted my pc magically decided to work. Its so random sometimes i hope it fixed it. Thanks