Jan 16, 2022
My motherboard is the MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC, and I just updated my BIOS for the first time since May 2020 for ‘Support for Windows 11’. I used the m-flash route, and there were no error codes and everything was fine. Now, I turn on my pc and there’s a black screen. There’s power to peripherals (and the monitor), and the EZ Debug LEDs are not stuck on any component. I’ve also tried resetting the CMOS, but I’m not sure if it’s worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Solution
A few possible issues:

1. The only BIOS version that shows "Windows 11 Support" is a BETA BIOS (as in you may see some issues).
  2. Before installing the BIOS update, did you update your AMD Chipset drivers?
  3. Do you recall what the previous BIOS version was and what CPU do you have installed?

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
A few possible issues:

1. The only BIOS version that shows "Windows 11 Support" is a BETA BIOS (as in you may see some issues).
  2. Before installing the BIOS update, did you update your AMD Chipset drivers?
  3. Do you recall what the previous BIOS version was and what CPU do you have installed?

-Wolf sends

Reactions: Laksh28
Solution