Blizzard Making Changes to Systems in Diablo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
As much as I enjoy playing betas and even alphas, it's also quite wonderful to play a game that works. I've waited this long, what's a little more?

Goldengoose

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
[citation][nom]ttcboy[/nom]There goes the hope of FEB release !!!!!Just release and patch later like other companies does. dammit ....[/citation]
No, just no.

G

Actually, people will remember both. In the time it's taking Blizzard to give us Diablo III, BioWare gave us the ENTIRE MASS EFFECT FRANCHISE.

southernshark

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
Its pretty standard for Biizz to do this. I was in the WCIII beta and some of the balances were so far off that they were just nuts (skele rush anyone). So this does not surprise me. And frankly I think its good that Blizz still puts games first and release dates second.

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
"No one will remember if the game is late, only if it's great"
Yea, because absolutely NO ONE REMEMBERS that DNF was late. Nope. Nobody here I'm sure. That didn't affect the gameplay experience at all.
btw, /sarcasm.

sporkimus

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2011
I'm starting to think George Lucas is in charge of this game because Blizz has been doing nothing but make more and more changes and just delaying the release further and further.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
[citation][nom]sporkimus[/nom]I'm starting to think George Lucas is in charge of this game because Blizz has been doing nothing but make more and more changes and just delaying the release further and further.[/citation]

This should be a praise not a complaint. When I purchase a game and play it I want it to be a positive experience that is aimed towards the best the developers can provide. I applaud Blizzard for taking their time to do just that.

maxinexus

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2007
What is one more year(hopefully) in comparison to almost a decade of waiting? Just stop waiting and when D3 gets here it would be awesome. There are many other games to play.

n3ard3ath

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
Diablo 1 1996, Diablo 2 2000, Diablo 3 2012.....See what I did there? Suuure, let's polish, leeeeet's polish. Because an Action RPG game is so complex to make, sooooooo complex. Even more complex when you're using 8 years old graphic technology might I add.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]stingstang[/nom]"No one will remember if the game is late, only if it's great"Yea, because absolutely NO ONE REMEMBERS that DNF was late. Nope. Nobody here I'm sure. That didn't affect the gameplay experience at all.btw, /sarcasm.[/citation]
Well, to be fair, DNF was not only late, but also not that great. So that might not be the best example.

halls

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2010
I'm bummed that they're getting rid of the Nephalem Cube. I really liked being able to get some use out of the random common drops and not having to go into town as often. Not a big deal when I'm on my own, but missing out on mob kills and XP with your friends is going to suck every time your bags are full, which will happen more often now.

I played through the beta. You can only get up to level 13, and it's only part of one act. But trust me when I say this game is going to be awesome, and it'll be worth the wait and polish they're putting on it. I never played either of the first two, but I already love this one and it's going to be a day one purchase for me.

G

"We hope she’ll be able to join your caravan in the future, but for now we’re going to focus on the extensive customization options the game already offers."

Translation: We'll remove it now so you can buy it later in a DLC

zybch

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
""Our job isn't just to put out a game, it's to release the next Diablo game,""

If thats the case the whole team should be sacked immediately for failure to perform the terms of their employment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS