Blizzar'ds StarCraft II Beta is Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooflinger1

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2006
Perhaps they just intend to have the beat period be smaller....

Think about it. Beta's are like appetizers... They just want to give you enough so that you are starving by the time the main course comes around. If the appetizer is too large, then you are less hungry when it comes time for the main course.

Blizzard lives off of hype and rumors. Do they make great games. Yes. But they also aren't known for releasing a ton of info.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Well, I hope that wit all these delays and the such, they're continually improving the graphics.They originally may have had a 2GHz C2D and a 3870 in mind, but now more people will have a GTX 3xx or a 5890 2GB etc. and a 6 core 12 thread Gulftown.

However Blizzard, just hire a couple hundred more people and fucking finish it already. You can't tell me a company with over 10 million addicts shelling $15 a month can't properly fund this game.

El_Capitan

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
Might have to boycott StarCraft II. They're probably having problems how to handle the multi-player aspects of releasing StarCraft II as a Trilogy. Currently, if you want to play the campaign as the Zerg or Protoss, you'll need to get the 2nd and 3rd game. Pricing will probably be set at $60 per game, too.

* Terrans - Wings of Liberty
* Zerg - Heart of the Swarm
* Protoss - Legacy of the Void

It would be funny if you only had the Terrans set, you could only play multiplayer as the Terrans, etc. I'm sure that's how they're going to do it.

Imagine if we all buy into this crap. Diablo III as a 5-game set, one $60 game for each playable character.

Honestly, we need to boycott this nonsense now.

hannibal

Distinguished
They have been a company that release something when it's ready... it can take time, but their succes prosent have been exeptionally high so far, not counting the release accurasy :)
The game guality counts and let's see how they manage this title. The rumours has not been so good as normally, though...

jonnyboyC

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
i figured since the original came 10+ years ago they could have made the sequel by now. i know they want to make it perfect or whatever but he original wasn't perfect till it had several updates. And it's not like when they finally release it it's really going to be perfect people will find ways to make one race better then an update will come out anyways

yang

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
star craft 2: forever. Blizzard is turning into valve and I don't like it, give me my half life 2 episode 3 damn it!

Status
Not open for further replies.