kaushalkarki

Prominent
May 14, 2020
I was updating drivers through DriverEasy then my pc displayed blue screen and restarted, again its showing blue screen. After 1-2 times its started preparing automatic repair then also blue screen. The Error code is Page Fault in Non Page Area. So I cannot open my pc and there is no option for open in safe mode. It just restart and blue screen again and again. I can open bios setting but i don't know if that will help, so tell me how to fix this ASAP. I also tried powering off and on 3 times still no option appeared.

Solution
boot Windows install media and try to use Recovery tools from there.
if no good, a fresh install may be the only option.

you shouldn't use 3rd party tools for drivers.
you need to get them directly from the device manufacturer(s).
issues like you are facing are very common with these.

Colif

Win 11 Master
On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

I was updating drivers through DriverEasy then my pc displayed blue screen and restarted, a
3rd party driver installers like DriverEasy can and will install the wrong drivers.

now I wonder if it creates a restore point before doing anything
boot from installer
on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose system restore
pick a date prior to the driver update and see if PC can restart and run windows without BSOD

if there isn't one, you might be best doing a reset
but first I can show you how to save info off PC in case reset goes wrong
  • on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
  • choose troubleshoot
  • choose advanced
  • choose command prompt
  • type notepad and press enter
  • in notepad, select file>open
  • Use file explorer to copy any files you need to save to USB or other hdd
Now I would suggest a reset
on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
choose troubleshoot
choose reset this PC
choose keep files/settings (Files = library folders. Library folders = Documents, pictures, movies, music (the default folders that come with windows). Settings = logins and desktop)

pc will restart and reinstall windows 10. You will lose all the programs installed. It only touches C drive so if you have more than 1 drive in PC, it will ignore the others.