Sep 20, 2019
Hello.
When i am playing Counter Strike and when i am in the middle of an round i get the blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal. I have tried following every trick i found online when i googled the BSOD but i still have the same problem. When i'm just on my desktop and surfing the web inever get a blue screen.
My i9 is overclocked to 5ghz, and XMP is enabeled in BIOS.

here is my specs: http://prnt.sc/p8t1t9

Solution
I have just run the 3 latest ones, however 1 of those had various errors in it, and lots of information missing so I have skipped that one and kept the next 2.

You can see the full reports here:

Dump 1: https://pste.eu/p/1wNt.html (SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) USB Audio Driver
Dump 2: https://pste.eu/p/Vi3S.html (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

Summary of findings:
BugCheck 1000007E
Probably caused by : usbaudio.sys ( usbaudio!USBCaptureSubmitRequest+137 )

BugCheck A ----- IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!PpmIdleExecuteTransition+8 )

You can view the reports for full details.

Some things to consider:
I would highly advise you to view the full...

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Welcome to the forums my friend!

Unfortunately every stop error (BSOD) is different, and is caused by different things. So those online guides you find are often misleading or incorrect as they are not specific to your system, and quite often, an IRQL can be a driver based issue, which will depend entirely on what you have running at the time.

Do you have access to the crash dump files? If so, post a link to them here.
In the meantime what is the rest of your system spec?
  • Exact RAM make and model
  • PSU make and model

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
I have just run the 3 latest ones, however 1 of those had various errors in it, and lots of information missing so I have skipped that one and kept the next 2.

You can see the full reports here:

Dump 1: https://pste.eu/p/1wNt.html (SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) USB Audio Driver
Dump 2: https://pste.eu/p/Vi3S.html (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

Summary of findings:
BugCheck 1000007E
Probably caused by : usbaudio.sys ( usbaudio!USBCaptureSubmitRequest+137 )

BugCheck A ----- IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!PpmIdleExecuteTransition+8 )

You can view the reports for full details.

Some things to consider:
I would highly advise you to view the full report above, as this will contain much more detail as to the bugcheck and modules running at the time.
  • First dump blames onboard audio drivers, which often means your third party ones can be at fault. Your RealTek audio driver appears to be out of date, where the latest can be installed here: MPG Z390 Drivers
  • I would remove MSI Afterburner and any settings you have applied with it as this can commonly cause stop errors.
  • I see you have Intel XTU installed, do you have any overclock or XMP enabled?
  • Do you know if you have latest BIOS installed?
  • NVIDIA Video Drivers also appear to be out of date.

There are other points we could tackle here, however the above few is just to start, so I would start with confirming all of the above first. Then if no luck, we can move onto the next.

Solution
Sep 20, 2019
I don't have msi afterburner.
I had overclock, but disabeled it now. No blue screen what so ever. I followed MSI's turtorial to overclock.
Nividia and BIOS are up to date
wHAT IS ntkrnlmp.exe ?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
I don't have msi afterburner.
I had overclock, but disabeled it now. No blue screen what so ever. I followed MSI's turtorial to overclock.
Nividia and BIOS are up to date
wHAT IS ntkrnlmp.exe ?
It can also be MSI Command Center, Super Charger, or ODD Monitor for example. You may still want to disable it with autoruns (which is linked in the loaded modules tab of the report).

It is what it says on the report next to it: Windows NT operating system kernel
Basically your core kernel / OS. But, basically when a third party module crashes, (which it typically is), Windows usually isn't able to identify an obvious cause, so instead it blames the very thing that did crash, which is your kernel / OS.

Has the blue screen stopped since you disabled the overclock?

Sep 20, 2019
Yeah, i have playing CSGO for 4 hours without anything happening after i turned off overclock. I should point out that my motherboard has two cpu power connectors, 1, 4 pin and 1, 8 pin. My PSU didn’t have enough connectors so i only have plugges in The 4 pin cpu power.

I have MSI dragon center, should i disable it?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Yeah, i have playing CSGO for 4 hours without anything happening after i turned off overclock. I should point out that my motherboard has two cpu power connectors, 1, 4 pin and 1, 8 pin. My PSU didn’t have enough connectors so i only have plugges in The 4 pin cpu power.

I have MSI dragon center, should i disable it?
If the stop errors have stopped, then don't worry. It sooner sounds like an unstable overclock.
What was the overclock exactly?

Sep 20, 2019
CPU ratio: 50
Ring ratio: 47
Cpu voltage: 1.320v
XMP enabled
Intel c-state: disabeled.
I followed msi's tutorial for my CPU.
I think the CPU didn't get enough power because I only used the 4 pin CPU power connector.