Bluetooth - Windows XP Inc SP2

I have tried to install Logitech Bluetooth Hardware/Software and the
Installer tells me that I have Microsoft Installer already installed and
cannot therefore install the Bluetooth Stack.

However I do not have any Bluetooth Section in Control Panel and therefore
cannot add any new devices.

Does anyone know how to remove the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack - as I have no
reference either to it in Control Panel / Program installed.

Any help will be appreciated.

ALAN W

bar

Call Logitech and ask them to explain how to use their hardware with your XP
system.

If you don't have their hardware, forget about their software: I suspect
it's no better than their hardware products.

"Alan W" wrote:

> I have tried to install Logitech Bluetooth Hardware/Software and the
> Installer tells me that I have Microsoft Installer already installed and
> cannot therefore install the Bluetooth Stack.
>
> However I do not have any Bluetooth Section in Control Panel and therefore
> cannot add any new devices.
>
> Does anyone know how to remove the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack - as I have no
> reference either to it in Control Panel / Program installed.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> ALAN W

toma

Distinguished