[SOLVED] Boot Dots ...... Delay

Juniorak1

Reputable
Jun 5, 2018
Good evening to the forum and sorry for my English!

Well I have suddenly an issue become to my PC. "Boot Dots" right before enter in windows are spinning for 8 circles while it was almost 2, 2 days ago! I Tried almost everything i think, but i didn't solve the problem.
1st of all i have only 1 USB hard drive but it's powered off (yeah, it has a power switch on/off) for 3 months now.
2nd, i have fast boot enabled with post time 1 sec. CSM is disabled (ASUS Z370G-Gaming)
3rd i disabled every start up program from task manager ( View: https://imgur.com/hzu3YZG
)
4th I had a Ghost file from July, so i Recovered it and again i'm having the same result.
5th, Of course i made format and clean install, same results after everything is installed. 1st Restart after windows installation was pretty fast, not even 1 circle to get in windows.

My PC Specs:
Windows 10 Pro x64 Greek, OS Version: 1903 Built 18362.449
CPU: i7-9700k (No OC)
MOBO: ASUS Z370G-Gaming
SSD: m.2 Samsung 960 evo Pro 512GB (Partiotioned, 120GB OS, Rest for Games)
SSD: 2xKINGSTON -SA Series- RAID 0 for Backup
VGA: GTX 1070

Last edited:
Solution
FOUND IT! after 3 days spent of my life and having so many fights with my wife, i finally found it. New version of FACEIT Anti Cheat (for Counter Strike Global Offensive, game) program was causing whole issue! Such an unacceptable thing to pay for premium services and get 0 support!
As you can see in my Task Manager, it's the "Update" program which is already disabled for startup, but nevertheless that was the reason i had so bad boot times!

TOPIC CAN BE CLOSED!

Juniorak1

Reputable
Jun 5, 2018
FOUND IT! after 3 days spent of my life and having so many fights with my wife, i finally found it. New version of FACEIT Anti Cheat (for Counter Strike Global Offensive, game) program was causing whole issue! Such an unacceptable thing to pay for premium services and get 0 support!
As you can see in my Task Manager, it's the "Update" program which is already disabled for startup, but nevertheless that was the reason i had so bad boot times!

TOPIC CAN BE CLOSED!

Solution