From: Jim in Canada (warnerjim@msn.com)
Subject: Re: Anybody have a service manual for a Tecra 8000???
Original Format
Newsgroups: japan.comp.toshiba
Date: 2003-02-16 11:46:43 PST

Click on the link: www.toshiba-europe.com
Click on Computer systems in the red area.
Click on Support on the left area (another menu will pop up)
Click on download user manuals
Choose from the drop down menus
And voila you can download a user manual

No password/community etc, required.

As for a service manual I do not know....

Have a nice day eh?
Jim
</QUOTE>

Arrived at this webpage:
http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi-bin/ToshibaCSG/download_manuals.jsp?z=231&service=EU

Found this shortcut to a ZIP containing the manual.
http://support.toshiba-tro.de/tools/Tecra/t8000/manual/userman-t8000-en.zip