Question Booting up problem.

chizijslv

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2013
Hello.
So yesterday i had a problem, i was gonna play Valorant, i booted up the game, and minimized it, but that action froze all my pc, i only could hear sound in background like my music and could talk to my friends in discord, but everything else was frozen, waited for like 10minutes still everything was frozen so i rebooted my pc, but when i did that, it did something to my pc, im stuck on loading windows loop, when i try to boot windows in repair mode, it just goes full black screen, not showing anything. Then i reboot and again windows is loading infinit.
Okay, so i took a usb with windows 11 on it to try to reinstall or use the repair thing, but i cant do that also, when i try to repair from flashdrive, it also goes to black screen, but when i try to reinstall, i can choose language what to install, but when i click on install now, its just goes in infinit loop again “setup is starting” im here sitting like 15min still same thing.
Anyone have idea what the hell has happened?
Edit :
There are no beeps no leds, every thing boots up as it always has, all fans are working, pump is working, i can access bios, just cant get past windows logo.

I have :
Mbo : X570 TUF
CPU : Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU : RTX 4080
RAM : G.Skill trident Z 32GB ddr4
M2 : Western Digital

WDS100T2B0C​

SSD : 860 evo
Psu : MSI, MPG A850GF, 850W, 80PLUS Gold

Usb is that im installing windows from is kinda old, but my laptop did not have any problems with it made a clean bootable drive.

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, used, refurbished).

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

Any beeps (beep codes) or diagnostic LEDs?

Will the system boot into Safe Mode?

Where did you get the USB flashdrive with Windows 11 on it?

chizijslv

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2013
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, used, refurbished).

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

Any beeps (beep codes) or diagnostic LEDs?

Will the system boot into Safe Mode?

Where did you get the USB flashdrive with Windows 11 on it?
There are no beeps no leds, every thing boots up as it always has, all fans are working, pump is working, i can access bios, just cant get past windows logo.

I have :
Mbo : X570 TUF
CPU : Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU : RTX 4080
RAM : G.Skill trident Z 32GB ddr4
M2 : Western Digital

WDS100T2B0C​

SSD : 860 evo
Psu : MSI, MPG A850GF, 850W, 80PLUS Gold

Usb is that im installing windows from is kinda old, but my laptop did not have any problems with it made a clean bootable drive.

Ralston18

Titan
As a matter of practice and elimination create a new USB flashdrive.

From a different source if at all possible.

Two reasons: 1) what worked for the laptop may not necessary be supported by the desktop and 2) the flashdrive, like all drives, may be developing problems and corrupting files.