Question Bootloop, need help :(

Jul 4, 2020
So I built this pc, when I turn it on, it starts spinning the fans and all, then it shows a blue screen with a headline "gigabyte uefi dual bios" but nothing else, and it turns off again. And that over and over again. I could really need some help, cause I don't really know what to do, I Googled ways to fix a bootloop for like 2 hours and didn't find any solution for me.

Specifying your hardware might help others to assist you.

1st Make sure everything is seated properly in it's slots

2nd troubleshooting step would be to check all power cables for proper connection.

3rd CMOS reset

4th, if all connected properly, unplug everything NOT related to getting the computer to display a stable screen image that doesnt reboot automatically, even if it's one that simply tells you have an error. As hardware not specified, can only say unplug all drives, if you have integrated graphics on your CPU, pull the PCIe graphics card (if there is one), and try running on integrated graphics only.

Jul 4, 2020
To yall:
I've got an amd a10 7860k on an gigabyte ga-f2a88x-dh3 MB, it's the corsair vs350 Psu and even with only the cpu and MB connected, it'll bootloop. I placed the MB properly in, with standoffs and I cleared the cmos multiple times, with all usable methods. Nothing worked, it's probably a motherboard issue, cause the cpu worked fine before

Jul 4, 2020
Yes, rodrox, I know. In every configuration, it bootloops. The only used part here (except for the parts, which I used and function properly) is the motherboard.
The cpu could be damaged as well, but very unlikely. I bought that used MB, because I ripped the amd cpu out of the socket from the old MB, and that one didn't post. The cpu doesn't have any bent pins, that's what I'm talking about. So I think, it couldn't be the cpu.