Mar 20, 2019
Hi, i am sorry if i am asking this in the wrong section. Anyways, both ctrl keys stopped working suddenly yesterday. I tried cleaning it but no luck. So i uninstalled the keyboard drivers from device manager and restarted my pc and ctrl started working again. Then i turned it off at night. Today they stopped working again. I tried to uninstall the driver again but that trick doesnt seem to work anymore. My keyboard is fine everything else works.

Whay keyboard is it?

Some keyboards come with software in which you can disable certain keys. Some of these keyboards also have the option of storing profiles to memory onbard the keyboard. The profiles stored onbard work regardless of the software is installed or not.

That's one thing I can think of, but as long as you don't provide any information regarding what hardware and drivers you are referring to, it's difficult to say a whole lot

Mar 20, 2019
Whay keyboard is it?

Some keyboards come with software in which you can disable certain keys. Some of these keyboards also have the option of storing profiles to memory onbard the keyboard. The profiles stored onbard work regardless of the software is installed or not.

That's one thing I can think of, but as long as you don't provide any information regarding what hardware and drivers you are referring to, it's difficult to say a whole lot
Its HP i dont know much else