[SOLVED] Bought new Corsair LL120's, LEDs turn on, fans wont spin.

Feb 13, 2019
I recently built a new computer, which has given me a fair share of issues just to get running(DOA mobo). I finally have my computer and running, but my fans don't seem to want to work unless plugged into Cha_fan 2, which when it is the fan will only work at full blast. How can I fix this issue? Is their software I need to download for my fans to work? I bought a fan Hub hoping it would make them all work if plugged into Cha_fan 2, but now none of them work when I plug them into the Hub? Again, the RGBs work on them, but they won't spin. I have also went into the BIOS and fiddled in the BIOS with the fan settings and it did nothing as well. I really have no idea how to fix this so I'm hoping someone out there has a little more knowledge than I do to how to fix this annoying issue.

Solution
Do you have any other fans you can try? Stock case fans? Anything?

If other fans work, then its your fans. If it doesn't make a difference its probably something with your motherboard.

timbroslice

Prominent
Jun 13, 2019
Do you have any other fans you can try? Stock case fans? Anything?

If other fans work, then its your fans. If it doesn't make a difference its probably something with your motherboard.

Solution