On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 18:24:21 +0000 (UTC), "Gareth"
<gareth47@btinternet.com> wrote:

>these two have once again proved to be two of the biggest wankers in
>football
>
>end.

if you watch the video, its there to see that bowyer just starts on
him, dyer, if anything, just defends himself.

i'm not a huge fan of dyer's, but he had seemed to have turned the
corner, and realised he needed to put some effort in, in recent weeks.

from having seen the video, i dont want bowyer to ever wear the black
and white again.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

Jabberwocky

http://hem.bredband.net/jenslindmark/bowyer_vs_dyer.mpg

it's not even a fight

--
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

Admin of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

View my Story / Poem profile on :
http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/shadowalk
"Gareth" <gareth47@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> these two have once again proved to be two of the biggest wankers in
> football
>
> end.

Jabberwocky

"Fil Arkonus" <fil@arkonuspants.f9pants.copants.ukpants> wrote in message
> "Jabberwocky" <jibberjabber@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> http://hem.bredband.net/jenslindmark/bowyer_vs_dyer.mpg
>>
>> it's not even a fight
>
> I'm sure I saw some scratching and hair pulling going on.
>
> --
> Fil

the Sky sports 1 thing that shows matches showed the fight a bit better than
that link, Definitely seemed as though Bowyer took exception to something
dyer said and tried to headbutt him, then punched him a couple of times
before the 2 captains dragged them appart (Very well done on Barry's Behalf
too)

But i think non of it woulda happened if the ref hadn't had one of the worst
games of his life with decisions.

--
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe."

Admin of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

View my Story / Poem profile on :
http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/shadowalk

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 21:29:48 GMT, "Jabberwocky"
<jibberjabber@gmail.com> wrote:

>"Fil Arkonus" <fil@arkonuspants.f9pants.copants.ukpants> wrote in message
>> "Jabberwocky" <jibberjabber@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> http://hem.bredband.net/jenslindmark/bowyer_vs_dyer.mpg
>>>
>>> it's not even a fight
>>
>> I'm sure I saw some scratching and hair pulling going on.
>>
>> --
>> Fil
>>

>the Sky sports 1 thing that shows matches showed the fight a bit better than
>that link, Definitely seemed as though Bowyer took exception to something
>dyer said and tried to headbutt him, then punched him a couple of times
>before the 2 captains dragged them appart (Very well done on Barry's Behalf
>too)
>
>But i think non of it woulda happened if the ref hadn't had one of the worst
>games of his life with decisions.

the ref was abysmal.

but bowyers behaviour is beyond reproach, and unforgivable.

he should never play for us again.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW

"Gareth" <gareth47@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> these two have once again proved to be two of the biggest wankers in
> football
>
> end.

i'm ashamed to be a newcastle fan after that

they didn't do themselves any favours

i was pleased to see dyer putting in the effort and had some decent spells
for england in the 2 recent matches and has been better for newcastle, lee
bowyer is a good player but his temper gets the better of him

it happened at leeds remember? the incident outside of a night club?

bowyer is a yob, i think he should have been sacked on the spot, as for
dyer, hmmm maybe.. maybe not, he did seem to defend himself

disgrace, i bet shearer was questioning re signing for a season after that,
they are grown men role models to kids and in front of 52 thousand
supporters thats just stupid!!

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 23:31:46 +0100, "Christo" <lessthanchris666no
span@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Gareth" <gareth47@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> these two have once again proved to be two of the biggest wankers in
>> football
>>
>> end.
>
>i'm ashamed to be a newcastle fan after that

thats one thing i'll never be.

i'm ashamed theyre representing our club, but i'll never be ashamed to
support the club.

bowyer should be sacked, what happened today is surely enough to
warrant contract termination.
--

"Chris F" <chris@asif.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 23:31:46 +0100, "Christo" <lessthanchris666no
> span@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Gareth" <gareth47@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>>> these two have once again proved to be two of the biggest wankers in
>>> football
>>>
>>> end.
>>
>>i'm ashamed to be a newcastle fan after that
>>
> thats one thing i'll never be.
>
> i'm ashamed theyre representing our club, but i'll never be ashamed to
> support the club.
>
> bowyer should be sacked, what happened today is surely enough to
> warrant contract termination.
> --
>
> gamertag: chrisflynnuk
> Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
> SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW

when you put it like that... i should have said the same, however i think
europe next season is looking less likely, it's gonna be a struggle next
season, top players like kluivert, robert etc aren't gonna wanna play for a
team not in europe

signing new players will be harder too

newcastle have to be the unluckiest team in the world for things going wrong

"Gareth" <gareth47@btinternet.com> skrev i melding
> these two have once again proved to be two of the biggest wankers in
> football
>
> end.

They just show they care about wether they lose or win. They want it so bad
they FIGHT to win... Not many teams have
got players that want it THAT bad!!

Sunhill

"Christo" <lessthanchris666no span@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> when you put it like that... i should have said the same, however i think
> europe next season is looking less likely, it's gonna be a struggle next
> season, top players like kluivert, robert etc aren't gonna wanna play for
> a team not in europe
>
> signing new players will be harder too
>
> newcastle have to be the unluckiest team in the world for things going
> wrong

You say that, but then everyone knew what Bowyer was like. Most of the big
clubs took a huge step back when Bowyer became available, they weren't going
to touch that nutter with a barge pole. Newcastle took the risk, and when
you take a risk you have to be prepared to face the consequences.

Similar thing with Kluivert. We all knew he wouldn't stick around if he
wasn't getting both games and success. Plus he had spent so much time on the
bench for club and country before comming to Newcastle there was a big
questionmark over whether he would perform.

The only reason Newcastle is unlucky is because they are addicted to
gambling. They tend to sign players that are a risk in one way or another,
and that is the problem not luck itself. The problem is they always try for
instant sucsess when they should be looking at a slow but sure approach.
Either that or just try and get a multi-billionaire to buy out the club and
invest £200m a year on transfers and another £100m odd on wages.

As for Bowyer, the difficulty is in replacing him. They already want to make
a few signings over the summer and adding a replacement for Bowyer to the
list just makes next season yet another huge gamble. Newcastles not in the
best of positions right now, and it's going to take a lot of work to sort
out (and quite a few seasons), but it's not impossible and it's not going to
help if they ignore issues like the Bowyer one. I don't think they should
sack him though, but definetly put him on the transfer list. They may as
well get some cash for him, and they'll need him for the rest of the season
as well.

--
Fil

> You say that, but then everyone knew what Bowyer was like. Most of
> the big clubs took a huge step back when Bowyer became available,
> they weren't going to touch that nutter with a barge pole. Newcastle
> took the risk, and when you take a risk you have to be prepared to
> face the consequences.

The sad thing is that this has happened just when he looked to have turned
the corner and started playing like we know he can!

Watching over us from Center Neptune, 7-"Chris F"-7 wrote...

> the ref was abysmal.

I'm a Villa 'fan' - i.e. I check the results every week and go "Tch" - and,
judging from the highlights Match of the Day, I have to agree.

Even my special "decisions that go our way are much more likely to be
correct" glasses couldn't hide that.

Em Sun, 03 Apr 2005 17:48:04 GMT, Fil Arkonus
<fil@arkonuspants.f9pants.copants.ukpants> escreveu:

> "Christo" <lessthanchris666no span@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> when you put it like that... i should have said the same, however i
>> think
>> europe next season is looking less likely, it's gonna be a struggle next
>> season, top players like kluivert, robert etc aren't gonna wanna play
>> for
>> a team not in europe
>>
>> signing new players will be harder too
>>
>> newcastle have to be the unluckiest team in the world for things going
>> wrong
>
> You say that, but then everyone knew what Bowyer was like. Most of the
> big
> clubs took a huge step back when Bowyer became available, they weren't
> going
> to touch that nutter with a barge pole. Newcastle took the risk, and when
> you take a risk you have to be prepared to face the consequences.
>
> Similar thing with Kluivert. We all knew he wouldn't stick around if he
> wasn't getting both games and success. Plus he had spent so much time on
> the
> bench for club and country before comming to Newcastle there was a big
> questionmark over whether he would perform.
>
> The only reason Newcastle is unlucky is because they are addicted to
> gambling. They tend to sign players that are a risk in one way or
> another,
> and that is the problem not luck itself. The problem is they always try
> for
> instant sucsess when they should be looking at a slow but sure approach.
> Either that or just try and get a multi-billionaire to buy out the club
> and
> invest £200m a year on transfers and another £100m odd on wages.
>
> As for Bowyer, the difficulty is in replacing him. They already want to
> make
> a few signings over the summer and adding a replacement for Bowyer to the
> list just makes next season yet another huge gamble. Newcastles not in
> the
> best of positions right now, and it's going to take a lot of work to sort
> out (and quite a few seasons), but it's not impossible and it's not
> going to
> help if they ignore issues like the Bowyer one. I don't think they should
> sack him though, but definetly put him on the transfer list. They may as
> well get some cash for him, and they'll need him for the rest of the
> season
> as well.
>
> --
> Fil

it seems the "ARSE" command is back on action :)

--
Eduardo Liguori
Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:

"Gareth" <gareth47@btinternet.com> schreef in bericht
> these two have once again proved to be two of the biggest wankers in
> football
>
> end.

That's what you get with Patrick Kluivert in your team... Period! Every
dutch bloke in here will know what I mean...

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 21:29:48 GMT, Jabberwocky wrote:

> "Fil Arkonus" <fil@arkonuspants.f9pants.copants.ukpants> wrote in message
>> "Jabberwocky" <jibberjabber@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> http://hem.bredband.net/jenslindmark/bowyer_vs_dyer.mpg
>>>
>>> it's not even a fight
>>
>> I'm sure I saw some scratching and hair pulling going on.
>>
>> --
>> Fil
>>

> the Sky sports 1 thing that shows matches showed the fight a bit better than
> that link, Definitely seemed as though Bowyer took exception to something
> dyer said and tried to headbutt him, then punched him a couple of times
> before the 2 captains dragged them appart (Very well done on Barry's Behalf
> too)

I think he took exception to Kieron Dire hogging the ball and not passing
to him. I found the whole thing funny tbh, especially the forced smile in
the photos at the training ground where they showed that they've "made up".
I think KD probably wanted to just do him. Who could blame him?

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 17:48:04 GMT, Fil Arkonus wrote:

> "Christo" <lessthanchris666no span@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> when you put it like that... i should have said the same, however i think
>> europe next season is looking less likely, it's gonna be a struggle next
>> season, top players like kluivert, robert etc aren't gonna wanna play for
>> a team not in europe
>>
>> signing new players will be harder too
>>
>> newcastle have to be the unluckiest team in the world for things going
>> wrong
>
> You say that, but then everyone knew what Bowyer was like. Most of the big
> clubs took a huge step back when Bowyer became available, they weren't going
> to touch that nutter with a barge pole. Newcastle took the risk, and when
> you take a risk you have to be prepared to face the consequences.
>
> Similar thing with Kluivert. We all knew he wouldn't stick around if he
> wasn't getting both games and success. Plus he had spent so much time on the
> bench for club and country before comming to Newcastle there was a big
> questionmark over whether he would perform.
>
> The only reason Newcastle is unlucky is because they are addicted to
> gambling. They tend to sign players that are a risk in one way or another,
> and that is the problem not luck itself. The problem is they always try for
> instant sucsess when they should be looking at a slow but sure approach.
> Either that or just try and get a multi-billionaire to buy out the club and
> invest £200m a year on transfers and another £100m odd on wages.
>
> As for Bowyer, the difficulty is in replacing him. They already want to make
> a few signings over the summer and adding a replacement for Bowyer to the
> list just makes next season yet another huge gamble. Newcastles not in the
> best of positions right now, and it's going to take a lot of work to sort
> out (and quite a few seasons), but it's not impossible and it's not going to
> help if they ignore issues like the Bowyer one. I don't think they should
> sack him though, but definetly put him on the transfer list. They may as
> well get some cash for him, and they'll need him for the rest of the season
> as well.

I'm sure the refuges for washed up and unwanted players will want him AKA
Bolton Wanderers and Birmingham City. Diouf and Bowyer in the same team
HURRAH!

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 13:18:43 -0300, Eduardo Liguori wrote:

> Em Sun, 03 Apr 2005 17:48:04 GMT, Fil Arkonus
> <fil@arkonuspants.f9pants.copants.ukpants> escreveu:
>
>> "Christo" <lessthanchris666no span@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> when you put it like that... i should have said the same, however i
>>> think
>>> europe next season is looking less likely, it's gonna be a struggle next
>>> season, top players like kluivert, robert etc aren't gonna wanna play
>>> for
>>> a team not in europe
>>>
>>> signing new players will be harder too
>>>
>>> newcastle have to be the unluckiest team in the world for things going
>>> wrong
>>
>> You say that, but then everyone knew what Bowyer was like. Most of the
>> big
>> clubs took a huge step back when Bowyer became available, they weren't
>> going
>> to touch that nutter with a barge pole. Newcastle took the risk, and when
>> you take a risk you have to be prepared to face the consequences.
>>
>> Similar thing with Kluivert. We all knew he wouldn't stick around if he
>> wasn't getting both games and success. Plus he had spent so much time on
>> the
>> bench for club and country before comming to Newcastle there was a big
>> questionmark over whether he would perform.
>>
>> The only reason Newcastle is unlucky is because they are addicted to
>> gambling. They tend to sign players that are a risk in one way or
>> another,
>> and that is the problem not luck itself. The problem is they always try
>> for
>> instant sucsess when they should be looking at a slow but sure approach.
>> Either that or just try and get a multi-billionaire to buy out the club
>> and
>> invest £200m a year on transfers and another £100m odd on wages.
>>
>> As for Bowyer, the difficulty is in replacing him. They already want to
>> make
>> a few signings over the summer and adding a replacement for Bowyer to the
>> list just makes next season yet another huge gamble. Newcastles not in
>> the
>> best of positions right now, and it's going to take a lot of work to sort
>> out (and quite a few seasons), but it's not impossible and it's not
>> going to
>> help if they ignore issues like the Bowyer one. I don't think they should
>> sack him though, but definetly put him on the transfer list. They may as
>> well get some cash for him, and they'll need him for the rest of the
>> season
>> as well.
>>
>> --
>> Fil
>>

> it seems the "ARSE" command is back on action :)

Is there a Bowyer specific string in that part of the game code?

--
- / - Daniel - / -

I'm wondering what happened after the match - in the team bath...

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 18:58:06 +0930, Mendelbaum Mendelbaum wrote:

> I'm wondering what happened after the match - in the team bath...

I doubt they were scrubbing each others backs.

--
- / - Daniel - / -