May 30, 2020
Hey guys,

My pc keeps crashing always when gaming after 10min to 4 hours and sometimes it crashes when i am just browsing the web. Sometimes it shows a BSOD and others it just freezes and i have to shut it down manually. The BSOD error that i get is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.
I replaced my ssd with a new nvme ssd and reinstalled windows, reset the motherboard settings to default (cpu was overclocked) and it still crashes, before and after the mobo reset i did several stress tests to cpu with cinebench,to gpu with heaven benchmark and to RAM with windows memory diagnostic tool not a single time the pc crashed or gave errors.
I play mainly Rocket league with ps4 controller,COD warzone and Fortnite with Keyboard and mouse, crashes happen always when i play rocket league and i think it happen once or twice with fortnite and COD.
While gaming my cpu temp stay at 38-42 C and gpu 70-75 C.
I am really struggling to find the problem with my system. Pls help me :/
And i forgot to mention above, sometimes my pc runs really slow and almost freezes but then it goes back to normal.

PC Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700
GPU: GTX 1070 Ti
MOBO: Asus prime b350-plus
PSU: RM 750x corsair
RAM: 32GB Corsair vengeance DDR4
Cpu has liquid cooling by cooler master

Minidump:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffe120a8073580, memory referenced
Arg2: 00000000000000ff, IRQL
Arg3: 00000000000000b9, bitfield :
bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: fffff8056a3eb4f5, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_CODE: a

BUGCHECK_P1: ffffe120a8073580

BUGCHECK_P2: ff

BUGCHECK_P3: b9

BUGCHECK_P4: fffff8056a3eb4f5

PROCESS_NAME: MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe

SYMBOL_NAME: nt!KiGeneralProtectionFault+75

MODULE_NAME: nt

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_nt!KiGeneralProtectionFault

FAILURE_ID_HASH: {dd04af12-f86f-9688-c9a3-e403f84a6db3}

Followup: MachineOwner

Diddly

Distinguished
Try running a memory test - if that's ok, then remove all non-essential apps, including browsers (chrome/edge/firefox etc) and see if the BSODs go away. Last year I had lots of BSODs I put it down to chrome and/or BOINC. I just stopped using both and it went away.