Jul 16, 2019
I'm getting BSOD which constantly corrupting windows 10. When I ran some program such as games and adobe Premiere pro. They worked fine for some time after that there's a BSOD saying critical process died. Funny thing about it is that BSOD left window corrupted it won't restart. After that I have to install new windows everytime BSOD occurs. I had tried to repaired it from technician. Everytime he just gave it to me with new windows installed on it. Also I had changed my hdd thrice. Thing I haven't changed are Motherboard, Ram, Processor. I'm ready to change any part. I just don't want to change three things because of 1. But need to know which component is faulty. I personally think it must be Ram or Motherboard. BSOD error changes every time. But mostly it Critical_process_ died. Need help Asap.

Solution
Skip the in-windows testing, and boot up a Memtest86 ISO on a USB flash drive (put it on there with Rufus)

Have a friend check your RAM in someone else's known good mainboard (via Memtest86), won't take but 20-30 minutes....(If they have a 8th/7th gen mainboard, perhaps they'd test your CPU for you)

The fact that one RAM slot does not work could already easily mean your MB is bad, assuming you do not have any socket damage...

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Welcome to the forums my friend!

(I will eliminate Storage if you have already changed it, and will mostly remove software if you have reinstalled to no avail).

• What is your full system spec including PSU make and model?
  • Do you have latest BIOS installed?
  • Have you run memtest to verify integrity of RAM modules?
  • Are you running an overclock or XMP anywhere at all?

Jul 16, 2019
My PC specification
Processor: Intel I3 6th gen
Graphic card: Nvidia Gtx 750ti 2gb
Ram: Hyperx Ddr4 8gb
Motherboard: Gigabyte h110m-s2
Power supply: Circle 400 watts

Haven't updated my Bios its default

I had tried running memtest once which caused in Windows crash.

I never tried to overclock anything.

Jul 16, 2019
My PC specification

I never tried to overclock
My PC specification

I never tried to overclock anything.
One of Ram slot is not working on motherboard.

Skip the in-windows testing, and boot up a Memtest86 ISO on a USB flash drive (put it on there with Rufus)

Have a friend check your RAM in someone else's known good mainboard (via Memtest86), won't take but 20-30 minutes....(If they have a 8th/7th gen mainboard, perhaps they'd test your CPU for you)

The fact that one RAM slot does not work could already easily mean your MB is bad, assuming you do not have any socket damage...

Solution