Feb 25, 2021
Hello! I have my PC for 15 months now. I use it for video render. First of all, english is not my main language so I'm sorry for some mistakes.

Here is the story:
I render in Vegas Pro 16 for the whole time. There were no issues until December. I got random BSOD during editing (NOT RENDERING)!
My whole windows crashed and I couldn't even load back. I took my PC to repair store (I've god my PC from them), they reinstalled windows, did stresstest and told me there's nothing wrong with it.
I plug-in my PC at home again, after 30minutes I got random BSOD again when I watched video on Youtube. (Stop 0x00000109)
I took my PC back to repair store, they were testing PC for 2 days, but again they told me there's nothing wrong. They also told me that if the BSOD won't happen before their eyes, they can't help me.
Everything was okay since then until 8th of February, when I got BSOD during video rendering. My PC restarted, I started to render again and another BSOD appeared.
I plugged my PC to different electric plug and it seemed fine for 1 week. On 16th of February I got another BSOD during rendering (Critical process died). My PC restarted several times, I got multiple BSOD errors (PFN LIST CORRUPT, Critical process died, System service exception). After it finally let me load to windows I got around 3000-4000 errors in log. Nothing worked. No internet connection, antivirus didn't work, nothing.
I had to recover my windows from 13th of February. Everything worked again until today, when I got another BSOD during rendering (Critical process died). My PC restarted and everything is fine since then. But sooner or later it will happen again and it's very annoying and stressful. I would be very glad if anyone could help me. I don't know what to do anymore.

What I tried to do:
I did mdsched.exe - no errors detected
I reinstalled my Windows

PC specifications:
CPU:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8core (4,4GHz)
GPU: GeForce RTX 2060 VENTUS XS 6G OC
RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000MHz ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 CL16, 2x16GB
Mortherboad: ASUS TUF X470-PLUS GAMING
SSD: with Windows: SSD 512GB Intel 660p
HDD: HDD 2TB WD2003FZEX Black 64MB SATAIII/600 7200rpm

Link to minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TYcAp6wtZAWnxaJLGlsrOWwEWokn3g5N/view?usp=sharing

gardenman

Splendid
Hi Oggy123, welcome to the forums. I've downloaded the dumps and ran them through the debugger to pull info out of them. Others will be able to help you with this info.

Results: https://jsfiddle.net/0npuoy35/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.
File information:022521-8718-01.dmp (Feb 25 2021 - 07:33:08)
Bugcheck:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (EF)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: csrss.exe)
Uptime:6 Day(s), 5 Hour(s), 28 Min(s), and 46 Sec(s)

File information:021221-12843-01.dmp (Feb 11 2021 - 18:25:48)
Bugcheck:VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL (10E)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: dwm.exe)
Uptime:3 Day(s), 10 Hour(s), 48 Min(s), and 22 Sec(s)

File information:020821-8140-01.dmp (Feb 8 2021 - 07:36:43)
Bugcheck:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (EF)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: svchost.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 1 Hour(s), 05 Min(s), and 49 Sec(s)

File information:020821-8031-01.dmp (Feb 8 2021 - 06:07:28)
Bugcheck:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: chrome.exe)
Uptime:6 Day(s), 13 Hour(s), 07 Min(s), and 30 Sec(s)

File information:020821-7937-01.dmp (Feb 8 2021 - 06:28:20)
Bugcheck:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: nvcontainer.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 20 Min(s), and 14 Sec(s)
Possible Motherboard page: https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/All-series/TUF-X470-PLUS-GAMING/

You are using BIOS version 5204. The latest is BIOS version 5837. Wait for additional information before deciding to update or not. Important: Verify that I have linked to the correct motherboard. Updating your BIOS can be risky. Never try it when you might lose power (lightning storms, recent power outages, etc).

This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Hello! I have my PC for 15 months now. I use it for video render. First of all, english is not my main language so I'm sorry for some mistakes.

Here is the story:
I render in Vegas Pro 16 for the whole time. There were no issues until December. I got random BSOD during editing (NOT RENDERING)!
My whole windows crashed and I couldn't even load back. I took my PC to repair store (I've god my PC from them), they reinstalled windows, did stresstest and told me there's nothing wrong with it.
I plug-in my PC at home again, after 30minutes I got random BSOD again when I watched video on Youtube. (Stop 0x00000109)
I took my PC back to repair store, they were testing PC for 2 days, but again they told me there's nothing wrong. They also told me that if the BSOD won't happen before their eyes, they can't help me.
Everything was okay since then until 8th of February, when I got BSOD during video rendering. My PC restarted, I started to render again and another BSOD appeared.
I plugged my PC to different electric plug and it seemed fine for 1 week. On 16th of February I got another BSOD during rendering (Critical process died). My PC restarted several times, I got multiple BSOD errors (PFN LIST CORRUPT, Critical process died, System service exception). After it finally let me load to windows I got around 3000-4000 errors in log. Nothing worked. No internet connection, antivirus didn't work, nothing.
I had to recover my windows from 13th of February. Everything worked again until today, when I got another BSOD during rendering (Critical process died). My PC restarted and everything is fine since then. But sooner or later it will happen again and it's very annoying and stressful. I would be very glad if anyone could help me. I don't know what to do anymore.

What I tried to do:
I did mdsched.exe - no errors detected
I reinstalled my Windows

PC specifications:
CPU:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8core (4,4GHz)
GPU: GeForce RTX 2060 VENTUS XS 6G OC
RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000MHz ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 CL16, 2x16GB
Mortherboad: ASUS TUF X470-PLUS GAMING
SSD: with Windows: SSD 512GB Intel 660p
HDD: HDD 2TB WD2003FZEX Black 64MB SATAIII/600 7200rpm

Link to minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TYcAp6wtZAWnxaJLGlsrOWwEWokn3g5N/view?usp=sharing
Could be a bunch of anything.
Run this............ Speccy - Free Download
Now read this and post a link to the speccy................... Speccy...publish

Feb 25, 2021
To be honest I'm scared to update bios by myself.

Yesterday I tried to do stress test of GPU and CPU. No BSOD.
But today I was playing a very simple game (Tetris-like game) and after 1 hour of playing I got BSOD with Kernel security check failure

Feb 25, 2021
Ok so after a lot of BSOD's during Sunday with multiple errors we went to the repair store again yesterday.
It was probably caused by RAM so the guy changed them. I will get back to you in a few days to report if is everything working okay.