Question BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL with Minidump

Jan 13, 2024
Hey just built a PC with a mix of new and used parts and I'm getting both the errors IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and also DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I'll drop the minidumps I've collected throughout today. All of the crashes happened during gaming and not during boot or internet browsing or while typing this. Only happens during gaming so I'm thinking it might be something related to GPU drivers. Would like a professional to please inspect these and inform me of the next step.
My PC specs are below as well as the minidumps.

CPU: i7 8700k OC 5.0Ghz
GPU: AORUS 5700XT 8GB
MB: ASUS PRIME Z370-A
RAM: TRIDENTZ RGB 2x16GB 3200MHZ

MINIDUMP: https://www.mediafire.com/file/asqdic2ao8o7q4d/Minidump.rar/file

ubuysa

Distinguished
The dumps very strongly suggest that this is a hardware issue. Whilst two dumps have third-party drivers on the call stack, they are different drivers and during different operations. The other three dumps show that the BSODs happened during idle processing - when the processor was not running real work.

The very first thing to do is to remove the CPU overclock. It's always vital to ensure that a CPU is stable at stock frequencies (and voltages, so any undervolt needs to be removed). If it's stable without the CPU overclock then you'll have to be more conservative with your overclocking.

The same is true of RAM, even using tools like XMP should be removed if you're getting BSODs. Also, regarding your RAM, it's not on the QVL for the motherboard. That doesn't mean it won't work of course, but it does mean that it's not been verified as fully compatible. When buying RAM it's always wise to consult the motherboard QVL first.

Let us know how it runs with no overclocks. If it still BSODs upload any new dumps.

Jan 13, 2024
I updated my LAN and chipset driver and also removed my GPU drivers and replaced them with a more stable version. Did this yesterday at 5am and today my brother’s been playing for an hour and no BSOD. If it happens again I will try what ubuysa suggested and recommended.

Jan 13, 2024
It happened again this time with the error code:

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED​

I reset BIOS to default and will update soon.