chibee1

Reputable
Feb 17, 2017
Hey I've recently been getting BSOD of mainly "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" and also once of "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXECPTION_NOT_HANDLED", "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR"
it started a few weeks ago while playing "Hunt Showdown" when my game crashed and then soon after my computer BSOD
i updated my drivers and then it seemed to go away for a while however it came back after a week.

I ran a Windows Memory Diagnostic which said i had hardware problems
so i did a chkdsk which lasted around 5 hours which seemed to solve the problem as i did another windows memory diagnostic which came with no errors
however i know this probably not he best idea to just leave it and the problem has returned my pc is now much slower and will struggle to open some programs , would be great to get some help thanks.

SYSTEM:
Intel core i5-6600k
8GB of RAM
Sapphire RX480

Last edited by a moderator:

chibee1

Reputable
Feb 17, 2017
stick with 1 thread
Hey I've recently been getting BSOD of mainly "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" and also once of "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXECPTION_NOT_HANDLED", "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR"
it started a few weeks ago while playing "Hunt Showdown" when my game crashed and then soon after my computer BSOD
i updated my drivers and then it seemed to go away for a while however it came back after a week.

I ran a Windows Memory Diagnostic which said i had hardware problems
so i did a chkdsk which lasted around 5 hours which seemed to solve the problem as i did another windows memory diagnostic which came with no errors
however i know this probably not he best idea to just leave it and the problem has returned my pc is now much slower and will struggle to open some programs , would be great to get some help thanks.

SYSTEM:
Intel core i5-6600k
8GB of RAM
Sapphire RX480