ahmedzeex

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2014
Hello guys,

I've just upgraded my setup with intel 12700k , ASUS rog z690-a D4 mother board since day one im facing problems

random BSOD i searched google people say its problem with XMP profile i updated my bios several time with bios update on asus website still same problem

I disabled xmp problem is solved no more BSOD but there is another issue ( VIDEO FOR THE ISSUE https://streamable.com/legv97 )

when i restart my pc won't POST then i have to force shutdown then i get this message the pc failed to post then redirect me to bios then i press f10 restarts then pc load to windows

no matter how i do restart from windows restart from chassis nothing happened i have to force shutdown and the post is taking so much time my older motherboard was way faster which was z370 aorus master

now i have to wait like 20 seconds or more for PC to POST and Boot since i got this new upgrades ( note when i pass this POST issue pc run normal no crash or anything i can use normally and play all games and everything)

here is my current setup :

CPU and S-Spec(OPN Number): intel i7 12700k MOBO : ASus rog strix Z690-A D4

- DRAM: gskill trident z 4x8 3200 mhz

- HDD: samsung 970 evo nvme m.2 512 gigabyte

- VGA: gigabyte rtx 3080 ti vision oc

- The model number of Power supply: seasonic 850i focus gold

please tell me what to do i just want my pc to run normally

ahmedzeex

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2014
gskill trident z 4x8 3200 mhz

Was this bought in a 4 stick set in one package or was it 2 pack of 2.

ive done further trouble shooting

Reset CMOS Battery then load optimized values +>>>> Windows Load okay and when i restart it boot normally without BSOD or NO POST

Using XMP profile >>>>>>>> BSOD and windows keep crashing

Disable XMP and set Dram speed manually @ 3100 MHZ >>>>> widows start normally no BSOD but when i restart i get NO POST and i have to force shutdown

i will try to try 2 rams only and see how things will go since i use two different memory kits but both same model (F4-3200C16D-16GTZ )