Question BSOD on boot up PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

fraserdalewalsh

Honorable
Nov 23, 2017
Hey all,

I have been dealing with a very annoying problem with my pc. It seems like no matter what my pc eventually will blue screen with the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA stop code every time. My system will then reboot and perform automatic repair and will boot back up into windows. However it continues happening again and again when rebooting or restarting my pc. It also seems to make my gpu runs worse i think.? Not 100% sure. I run a 240hz display but doesn't feel like its running games properly (cant say for 100% sure but thought i would mention it in case). Windows also likes to freeze up for 1-2 seconds on the odd occasion aswell when opening programs such as windows settings or when using chrome.
It always blue screens when the motherboard logo is showing with the spinning loading circle. The screen then goes black and blue screens. Never at any other point.

I have fresh installed windows 10 multiple times while using diskpart's clean command to wipe the drive. On one of the installs it seemed to install weirdly? (not too sure) and didnt ask for me to sign into a microsoft account.
I have reseated my ram and gpu
I have checked my ram with memtest86 and it came back with no errors.
I have used samsungs magician tool to check my drive health (not sure if this was the best way to) and it shows up healthy with no errors there.

At this point im not sure what to do. I have seen other people with the same error posting dump files so people can check whats causing the error so i will put them on google drive (ive gotten the minidump as well as the memory.dmp file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1po-R38KYenzpj3nFEUxxfT6GIMGUvjtY?usp=sharing

Any help at all to even determine if its a software or hardware issue would be greatly appreciated. If there are any tests you need me to do let me know.

PC specs
CPU: Ryzen 5900x
GPU: ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 10Gb LHR
MOBO: ASUS ROG Strix x570-F Gaming
RAM: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3600Mhz
PSU: Corsair RM850 850W 80 Plus Gold
Drives: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB (boot), Samsung 970 EVO plus 2TB (for games but games have been removed after these constant issues)

fraserdalewalsh

Honorable
Nov 23, 2017
bios of the motherboard up to date?
which antivirus are you using?
how did you install windows? is it up to date?
bios has not been updated and was going to be my next course of action.
only antivirus im using is windows defender.
i installed the latest version of win 10 boot media from the microsoft website onto a usb and then installed from that.
thanks for the reply