Question BSOD/PC Restart Issue

Aug 8, 2024
Hi all I am having a BSOD/Crashing issues and and am looking for some help. I have run GPU, CPU and memory tests all coming back fine. I am not able to see anything in event viewer besides "The PC shut down unexpectedly" I went into the setting and changed it so everything gets logged so Im not sure what else to do/ look for. I've gotten WHEA_Uncorrerctable a lot along with this and reinstalling windows seems to solve it for awhile but the issue comes back. Id like to know what part id have to replace but cant figure out what it is. I've attached a link to a google drive with a video of what is happening. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14gzeUhgXc7G32yZEz1RtcjuMBNsdy62t?usp=sharing

My specs are as follows
CPU: Ryzen 7 3800xt
GPU: Zotac RTX 3080 Trinity OC Edition
MOBO: ASUS X570E Gaming WIFI II
PSU: Corsair RM750
Ram: 4x8 Trident Z RGB 3200MHZ
M.2 1TB SSD
2TB HDD
Windows 11

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You forgot to mention the make and model of your case and the number and orientation of the fans. How are you cooling the processor? Please pass on the .dmp file.

reinstalling windows seems to solve it for awhile but the issue comes back.
Where did you source the installer for the OS? Did you recreate the installer to rule out a corrupt installer?

BIOS version for your motherboard? How old is the PSU in your build and what did it power prior to the RTX3080?