Question Budget wireless Keyboard recommendations

liazecsmc

Prominent
Nov 20, 2018
Hello , so i was searching for wireless keyboards and those mechanical are so attractive and i don't really wanna spend money on something that is not that necessary .

I basically found this guy : Royal Kludge rk61 and it's mechanical and wireless and has a good price 40-50 euros .

Or i can just buy a mini wireless normal keyboard that costs 20 euros .

My main uses are basically Gaming and Coding and i am a student so i have to be prudent with my spendings haha .

I just wanna know if it's worth the money . Like does it feel better to write/game on a mechanical ? and is it really more durable than the cheaper/membrane one ?

And is it worth it to even spend more for a known brand keyboard ( Razer , HyperX etc .. ) ?

Tech_smoove

BANNED
Jun 3, 2019
Does it have to be wireless? You can get a good mechanical keyboard for a decent price, but decent wireless ones are going to be expensive.

Also, it isn't worth it to buy Razer, HyperX etc, they are overpriced.

Only you can decide if a keyboard is worth getting. For many, $100 or more on a keyboard is "worth the money". You would need to go try some out or order and try them. for 50 a wireless mechanical is not likely to be very good. Wired "good" mechanicals with solid construction are in the $100-200 range. I bought a few 40-50 mechanical generic things from Amazon and found the keys were inconsistent with feel and sound.

If you like the mechanical feel and quality then read some reviews and pick a mechanical.