Building an emulation computer for under 50$? (NO OS, OR ACCESORIES)

Ebosch747

Commendable
Jun 29, 2016
I'm looking to build a cheap emulation computer for under 50$ that can run NES, SNES, N64, GB-GBA, Genesis, Arcade, and Atari. I'm going to be using a linux distro that eliminates the price on OS, but I don't have any ideas for parts.

Solution
This is a tricky challenge, for the reason that to build something like this from scratch, you'll mostly have to spend a lot of time scrounging around for ancient parts. The price and availability for this kind of build list would vary tremendously - it's not like we can tell you "get this Intel Pentium III for $8"

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
This is a tricky challenge, for the reason that to build something like this from scratch, you'll mostly have to spend a lot of time scrounging around for ancient parts. The price and availability for this kind of build list would vary tremendously - it's not like we can tell you "get this Intel Pentium III for $8"

Solution

Samer1970

Admirable
BANNED

Here you go comes with win 10 , 2G ram , 32G flash , intel HD 5500 , 4x1.33 CPU , and plugs directly in your monitor

you dont even need linux

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA9RF4KC5178&cm_re=Lenovo_ideacentre_Stick_300-_-1VK-0003-00CA2-_-Product