Question button makes sound when fans ar spinning

Sep 3, 2021
so i got an nr600 case and with my old fans and it spins really fast and i heared a clicking noise etc. so i looked and shaw its the reset button and power button what can i do to stop them from making sound and the ar moving sorry for englisch

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How severe is the movement? You might want to inform your seller and Coolermaster about the possible defect and have it RMA'd. On another note, are you sure that he noise isn't coming from another component or maybe a fans motor? You can rule the latters by rolling an A4 sheet of paper into a cylinder and then hold one end to your ear. The other end can be used to probe for the source of the sound.

I'd avoid tampering with the switch module to avoid seller or Coolermaster from voiding your warranty. If the warranty is null and void, you try and wedge some foam between the buttons and the chassis that they're making contact with.

Sep 3, 2021
Welkom op het forum, nieuwkomer!

Hoe ernstig is de beweging? Misschien wilt u uw verkoper en Coolermaster op de hoogte stellen van het mogelijke defect en het laten RMA'en. Aan de andere kant, weet je zeker dat het geluid niet van een ander onderdeel komt of misschien van een ventilatormotor? U kunt de laatste heersen door een A4-papier in een cilinder te rollen en vervolgens het ene uiteinde tegen uw oor te houden. Het andere uiteinde kan worden gebruikt om de bron van het geluid te zoeken.

Ik zou het knoeien met de schakelmodule vermijden om te voorkomen dat de verkoper of Coolermaster uw garantie ongeldig maakt. Als de garantie nietig is, probeer je wat schuim tussen de knoppen en het chassis waarmee ze contact maken te wiggen.
[/CITAAT]
l did a search and i am pretty sure it is the button but what can i do now