[SOLVED] Buzzing sound ( headphones ) whenever I move my mouse or do anything really ?

legis

Reputable
Jul 17, 2019
As the title says, I seem to hear some buzz whenever I do anything on my pc via headphones. If I open up a game, the buzz becomes unbearable and very, VERY LOUD. ( I use trrs audio headphones w/ a splitter )
MoBo audio jacks don't work, only the sound card's
my specs:
X58 gigabyte mb
I7 950 cpu
Asus hd7870 gpu 2gb
128gb ssd
12gb ddr3 ram

As the title says, I seem to hear some buzz whenever I do anything on my pc via headphones. If I open up a game, the buzz becomes unbearable and very, VERY LOUD. ( I use trrs audio headphones w/ a splitter )
MoBo audio jacks don't work, only the sound card's
my specs:
X58 gigabyte mb
I7 950 cpu
Asus hd7870 gpu 2gb
128gb ssd
12gb ddr3 ram

Solution
Static through headphones is usually caused by poor isolation somewhere in the system, or outside of it. Is your PC connected to a socket via a 2 pin connector or 3 pin connector? What is the model PSU that you have, and how long has it been used for? Lastly, if you happen to haven any electrical tape, try cutting it into thin lines, and placing it around the headphone jack.
Static through headphones is usually caused by poor isolation somewhere in the system, or outside of it. Is your PC connected to a socket via a 2 pin connector or 3 pin connector? What is the model PSU that you have, and how long has it been used for? Lastly, if you happen to haven any electrical tape, try cutting it into thin lines, and placing it around the headphone jack.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS